The OpenStack Booth Crawl & Happy Hour will be held after closing sessions on Monday, November 3 in the OpenStack Marché Expo Hall [Level 1, Palais des Congres].
From 5:50pm to 7:30pm, all attendees are invited to enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks while you mix, mingle, check out the awesome sponsor booths…and maybe even win BIG!
The Booth Crawl Haul:
Back by popular demand, we’re hosting a special booth crawl challenge that’s not only fun and informative, but could also pay off big! The Grand Prize Winner will receive: one Full Access pass to the 2015 OpenStack Summit in Vancouver (May 18-22) AND one 5-night hotel stay near the beautiful Summit venue...all compliments of OpenStack! How’s that for a BIG haul?!
- To be eligible to participate, you must first download the OpenStack Summit app on your mobile device and have an active Twitter account.
- Each of the participating companies will have a QR code prominently displayed at their booth; your mission is to visit as many booths as possible during the booth crawl and scan the QR codes.
- Each QR code scanned will reveal a new word, which will eventually make an entire phrase.
- To enter, tweet a screenshot of your phrase using the hashtag #OSChallenge by 7:30pm CEST to be eligible to win a prize. You do not have to complete the entire phrase to be eligible. Winners will be ranked on how complete/correct their phrase is within the contest timeframe.
- Once the Grand Prize Winner has been selected, the next five runner-up submissions will be mailed a package of exclusive OpenStack swag.
- All winners will be notified Tuesday, November 4 during Summit hours.