Ask the Experts: Challenges for OpenStack Storage
Here's your chance! This all-star panel discussion will focus on the challenges for OpenStack storage while responding directly to feedback from users and developers in the audience of their challenges with OpenStack storage. This panel may be recorded as a "Speaking in Tech" podcast which is distributed by Europe's largest tech publication, The Register.
Topics that will be discussed include:
Panelists: Mark Twomey
- Feedback directly from audience members about their challenges with OpenStack storage
- How data protection is evolving in OpenStack
- Panel feedback on the challenges with OpenStack storage
- What features are missing from OpenStack?
- Managing support for OpenStack storage
Technical Director in the CTO team for EMC's Data Protection & Availability Division Alex McDonald
NetApp Industry Forums & Standards, CTO Office Manju Ramanthpura
CTO, Intelligent Platforms, Hitachi Data Systems Neil Levine
Director of Product Management, Red Hat Aaron Delp
Cloud Solutions Architect, SolidFire Moderator: Greg Knieriemen
Technology Evangelist, Hitachi Data Systems and...
Co-host of the "Speaking in Tech" Podcast on The Register